1. The Subject of the terms and conditions.
1.2. These terms and conditions are valid for the entire period of usage of Sharemoney functional capabilities of the system. After complete removal of the user's registration data for any reason, these terms and conditions are terminated.
1.3. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Commonly used Terms.
2.2. User - an adult (18+) sui juris person, who voluntarily register in the system and agree to these terms and conditions.
2.3. Registration - a process where user provides valid data, filling the registration forms approved by the Sharemoney. Completed registration procedure means the entry of the rights and responsibilities of the parties of these terms and conditions.
2.4. Personal data - data that the user voluntarily provided during registration. Administration data stores and uses exclusively within the framework of the terms and conditions and on the basis of legislative acts.
2.5. Activation fee - the amount which user pay to get full access for Sharemoney's services.
3. Copyright notice.
3.2. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, Sharemoney and/or its licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website;
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved;
4. License to use Sharemoney.
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- use Sharemoney services by means of a web browser,
4.2. Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
4.3. You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4.4. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
4.5. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
4.7. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
5. Acceptable use.
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
5.3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6. Registration and accounts.
6.2. You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you or using social meteor authorization.
6.3. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
6.4. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
6.5. You must not use any other person's account to access the website.
7. User login details.
7.2. You must use your valid email address; you must not use your account with email address of any other person.
7.3. You must keep your password confidential.
7.4. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
7.5. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8. Cancellation and suspension of account.
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
8.2 You may cancel your account on our website by contacting the Support Team via special Support page.
9. Rights and responsibilities of the parties. Warranties.
9.2. This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Sharemoney makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
9.3. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sharemoney does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
9.5. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
9.6. Sharemoney guarantees the fulfillment of financial obligations to users only within the amounts gained in the personal accounts of users and which were obtained as a result of sharing between users. The refund is made according to the Sharemoney’s Refund Policy.
9.7. Sharemoney does not bear responsibility for the financial losses of users that were incurred due to failures in the money transfer systems.
9.8. Sharemoney does not bear any responsibility for any damages, lost profits and other types of costs, by which the User may suffer as a result of false expectations.
9.9. User agrees to carry out financial transactions with the money/funds that is in his personal possession.
9.10. The user ensures that all transactions with the system “Sharemoney” he spends voluntarily, and the aim is not an illegal money laundering, financial fraud and other illegal activities.
9.11. The user is obliged to provide objective information about the system, not exaggerating or falsifying objective data in order to increase profits from financial operations.
9.12. The user by himself is responsible for the operation of its technical resources to access the Internet and usage of the System. Any claim towards the Sharemoney will not be accepted on this matter and will not be considered.
9.13. The user is obliged to comply with legislation in the operation of systems without violating the rights of other users.
9.14. All complaints about the improper operation of the system shall be presented to the Sharemoney no later than five (5) working days after the occurrence of the problem. Claims are considered in due order. The administration reserves the right to unilateral decisions without the right to re-appeal the User on a similar issue.
9.15. Sharemoney does not guarantee a stable income. Content of this website is only for information.
10. Limited warranties.
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available, or
- a stable income.
10.3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website
11. Limitations and exclusions of liability.
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to Section 11.1; and li>govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
11.4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
11.5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
11.6. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11.7. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
12. Breaches of these terms and conditions.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
13.2. We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
13.3. If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
14.2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16. Third party rights.
16.2. The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
17. Entire agreement.
18. Law and jurisdiction.
18.2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Belize.
19. Our details.
19.2. We are registered in Belize under registration number 160,342 , and our registered office is at #7 New Road, Belize City, Belize.
19.3. Our principal place of business is at Canada. 19.4. You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given below at section 20.
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
20. Contact Information.
120 Eglinton East Business Centre Inc
120 Eglinton East
Toronto, ON, M4P 1E2, Canada
+1 (855) 422-57-30