1. General information.
2. Personal information that we collect.
3. Collection of your information.
- Register on our site
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Open a Support Ticket
- Provide us with feedback
- Withdraw money.
4. Using of your information.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
5. Information protection.
5.2. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
5.3. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5.4. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
6. Cookies using.
6.5. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
6.6. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
6.7. However, you will still be able to place orders .
7. Third-party disclosure.
7.2 We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
7.3. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Third-party links.
8.2. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
10. California Online Privacy Protection Act.
10.2. According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
10.4. Users can change their personal information by logging in to their account.
11. Do Not Track signals.
12. Third-party behavioral tracking.
13. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
13.2. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
13.3. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18 years old.
14. Fair Information Practices.
14.2. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
15. CAN-SPAM Act.
15.2. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
16. Contact Information.
120 Eglinton East Business Centre Inc
120 Eglinton East
Toronto, ON, M4P 1E2, Canada
+1 (855) 422-57-30